This bundle includes 20 high quality images with unique and relevant texts. Download these ready made content for your social promotions.
Face yoga, which includes specific exercises and massages targeting the face, may strengthen skin and reduce signs of aging, amongst other benefits and you can avoid plastic surgery, botex, facelifts. These tips may help you feel and look younger than you are. There is useful information that you need to know about face yoga and several exercises to try yourself.
For a good result you should wake your face muscles up once in the morning and again before bed to release all the tension you’ve accumulated during the day.
Always wash your hands before doing face yoga in order to prevent acne.
Face yoga is a series of facial exercises, where you intentionally isolate and tone your face muscles.
If you give a 30-minutes daily beauty routine for five months, you will look a couple of years younger.
Each session may include four or five face yoga poses.
Beginners might want to start toning with the bigger muscles first, before moving to more delicate places like the eyes.
Face yoga’s main praise is its effects on the skin’s appearance – namely, tightening the skin and keeping it plump.
By stimulating the blood flow in your face, the circulation can spur the production of collagen and delay the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Face yoga helps to wake up your sleeping muscles in your face to improve tone and relax your facial muscles.
There are over ten muscles around our eyes constantly squinting, smiling, and expressing. Isolate and tone these muscles․
Firstly, you warm up your face, do a vibration by blowing exaggerated raspberries with lips.
Warm up your cheeks, stick your tongue inside your mouth and make a tiny circle on the labial line, do five circles clockwise and counterclockwise on each side to smooth smile lines.
Imagine your right teeth pulled to the left side of your mouth in what should look kind of like a sideways kissy-face. Hold for 10 seconds for an effective exercise that trains and stretches at the same time. Do this 3-5 times per day.
Keeping shoulders back and relaxed, point your chin down to your chest and make an oval with your mouth. At the same time, look upward with just the eyes. Hold for three seconds, and then tuck the upper lip inside the mouth to make an “ahh” face.
For the neck:
- Relaxing the shoulders, move your chin to one side, slightly up at a 45-degree angle.
- Pucker your lips into a kiss. Hold for 10 seconds, remembering to breathe throughout.
- Switch sides and repeat. Repeat both sides two times for a total of 30 seconds on each side.
For the forehead:
- Place your fingers in a downward V-shape on the forehead, pulling up slightly.
- Keeping your shoulders relaxed and chin slightly up, breathe in and out for 10 seconds.
- Run the palms down the sides of the face, closing your eyes and reveling in the sensation.
- Repeat two times for a total of 30 seconds.
For the eyes
- Curl your hand into a “C” shape. Place your index fingers above the eyebrow, along the upper eye bones.
- Position your thumb on the side of your nose, just above the nostril. Press your fingers downward and then sideways.
- Keeping your shoulders relaxed, open your eyes as wide as possible. Hold for five seconds, while pressing your index finger firmly into your eyebrow making sure your eyebrow and forehead don’t move.
- Squint the eye five times, before closing your eyes and relaxing for a few seconds.
- Repeat two times for a total of 30 seconds. Repeat on the other side.
For the mouth:
- Place your index fingers on the corners of your mouth.
- Smile, showing the entire row of your front teeth. Make sure the corners of your mouth are at the same level.
- Curl your tongue up slightly, and take 5 seconds to slowly move it to one side. Take 5 seconds to move your tongue to the other side.
- Repeat two more times for a total of 30 seconds, remembering to breathe throughout.
Benefits of face yoga include:
- Increasing blood circulation
- Diminishing fine lines
- Softening your skin
- Reducing puffiness
- Improving posture
If you have the following conditions on your face, avoid massaging the affected area:
- An injury like an open wound or broken jaw
- Active acne
Ads Design Maker for Social Media Needs
Everyday tool for SMM needs.